PVCu French doors
French doors from RPS create an eye-catching addition to any home or conservatory, flooding the interior with natural light and providing an essential link between home and garden.
They add value and improve the look of any home and are ideal for conservatories. Quick and easy to install, our French doors are available in a range of sizes, colours and finishes to suit any style of home.
Our French doors are guaranteed to add a touch of distinction to your home, available in sizes up to 2.5 metres wide, they are designed to complement the RPS window range. The same chamfered or ovolo beading options are available to match your windows, as well as the same choice of attractive colours and woodgrain finishes.
The Building Regulations part M compliant low threshold in our French doors assures easy access for everyone. Furthermore, our profile systems feature separate chambers for improved drainage, strength and thermal efficiency.
A colour that's right for you
Whether you are looking for classic white or elegant cream, or if you prefer the traditional appearance of rosewood or golden oak, we have the ideal colour for you and your home. Standard colours include White, Cream, Rosewood, Light Oak Customers can mix and match, for example; opting for a woodgrain finish to the exterior and white on the inside.
GET IN TOUCH
Simply fill in this form and we’ll call you straight back.
Why choose our French Doors?
- Available in a range of sizes up to 2 metres wide, providing an impressive entrance to your garden
- A consistent style across your home - 'sight lines' are designed to match the windows of your home. This means you can easily achieve a consistent style and still retain the individual character and appeal of your doors
- A choice of styles – Traditional sculptured 'ovolo' or contemporary straight-edged 'chamfered' frame styles and a choice of external/internal opening options mean you can tailor the finish of your French doors to your individual taste
- Convenient low threshold - for a smooth, seamless transition between outdoors and indoors and easy access to your home for prams and wheelchair users. It also means your doors are fully compliant with Part M of the Building Regulations.
- Ultimate energy-efficiency – high-tech triple weather seals keep you free from draughts, bringing you peace, quiet and warmth!