Equinox tiled roofs. The difference is night and day.
The beauty of a tiled roof conservatory is that it works just as if it was part of your home. You won’t experience those extreme seasonal changes in temperature, glare from the sun or noise from the rain. Just comfort, space and light – all year round. It’s also the ideal way to transform tired, old conservatory roofs.
Equinox can be easily fitted to any model and offers energy efficiency that’s 10 times greater than an ‘A’ energy rated window.
A welcoming space, whatever the weather
One of the main advantages of a tiled roof is that your conservatory isn’t as susceptible to changes in temperature. Equinox also gives you another way to personalise your space. The internal surfaces can be finished with plasterboard or tongue-and-groove so you can decorate it like a conventional extension.
If you want to maintain a light, bright and airy environment, you can even opt for roof windows. We have seven different types of tile to help you achieve the look you want.
GET IN TOUCH
Simply fill in this form and we’ll call you straight back.
Tiled conservatory roof benefits:
- No compromise on light Equinox can be fitted with roof windows to maintain the bright and airy feel
- Save on build costs Designed to fit simply and easily onto existing conservatories
- Fully insulated system You won’t have to constantly heat your conservatory with Equinox
- Effective weather proofing Insulated to reduce glare from the sun or noise from the rain.
- Choice of finishes The interior can be finished with plasterboard or tongue-and-groove.
- Guaranteed quality 10 year guarantee on the roof system, up to 50 years on tiles.